How I can help you
Cheryl’s area of expertise is providing solutions to the challenges that face small business owners each day. With more than 25 years of experience, Cheryl’s strong financial background in financial analysis allows her to adeptly assist clients in pricing products and services to provide high value to the customer and healthy business profits.
An expert in computerized accounting software systems, advanced services provided by Cheryl include:
- Consultation on Accounting Software Acquisition
- ACT! Contact Manager Software Installation, Customization and Support
- Construction Management
- Job Costing and Estimating
- Financial Analysis
- Technology Consulting
Her background includes chief financial officer of a wholesale food distributor, cost accountant for a major gum manufacturer in Chicago, and sub-contractor for a variety of CPA firms in the financial consulting areas of analysis, job costing, and overhead recovery.
A talented presenter, Cheryl has developed the seminar “Taking the Mystery out of Bidding and Estimating,” which she routinely offers to national small business development centers and national trade associations.
Active in industry-specific organizations, Cheryl has been highly involved in legislative issues and governmental negotiations directed toward fair and equitable changes for the client industries she represents.
She is the recipient of the 2000 Accountant Advocate of the Year Award given by the Small Business Administration.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Technology & IT Services
- Construction, Industrials and Utilities
- Marketing, Advertising and Creative Services
- Technology and Web-Based Services
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
- Retail and Wholesale Trade