How I can help you
I have 18 years of Fortune 50 and small business experience - applying technology, data, and systems thinking to modernize and automate business operations. I've seen a lot of a lot, but have the most experience in technology - specifically web, mobile, collaboration, storage, and cloud.
In large enterprises, I've led global teams, delivered multi-million dollar improvement programs, re-imagined customer experiences with technology, and assessed and mitigated cross-functional risks.
As the CEO of eSilo, I bring enterprise solutions to small & medium-sized businesses, helping them gain peace of mind while protecting their critical systems from disasters, errors, and ransomware. In this capacity, my role spans all areas of the business including strategy, product management, customer success, sales, marketing, and finance.
- My industry experience includes digital technology, financial services, healthcare, and consulting
- I've held multiple global and international roles for Fortune 50 (in the US, Europe, and Asia)
- Graduate of Boston College with a Bachelors degree in Information Systems, Finance, and Operations Strategy
Areas of Expertise
- Business Plans / Startup Assistance
- Other Services (except public admin.)
- Finance & Insurance
- Professional, Scientific, & Technical Services