How I can help you
Here are some of the ways I can help you with your business:
- Help you determine if your business proposal is financially viable.
- Help you to understand how to project business revenues and expenses.
- Provide guidance on how to set up a basic accounting system.
- Help you understand how to prepare financial statements for banks or other lending institutitons.
- Help you prepare a business plan.
- Help you identify options for financing a business.
- Help you project capital investment and other cash flow needs.
- Help you create measures for business success.
- Help you understand how to set up and maintain basic business operations.
- I have extensive accounting, finance, and business strategy experience, and am happy to work with others in helping them achieve success in starting and building a small business.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
- Educational Services
- Manufacturing & Mining
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
- Retail and Wholesale Trade
- Health Care and Life Services
Doctor of Philosophy in Business Administration (Accounting), Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA, June 2008
Masters of Business Administration , Columbia University, New York, NY, May 1999
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Accounting), California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, August 1987