How I can help you
Having been award twenty patents, I can offer mentoring and coaching on intellectual property development and design. My patents include intellectual property for a variety of areas, including Internet of Things devices, systems analysis, and location-based systems.
I can also offer insights and guidance on leadership, business and strategic planning, operating on a global environment, as well as share my experience based on my many roles as an "intrapraneur" in a corporate setting and how those "lessons learned" can be applied in a startup or organizational growth environment.
Other skills I have developed throughought my career include product development, product marketing, senior executive presentations and briefings, public speaking, and team development and growth.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Intellectual Property
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Business Operations
- Technology & IT Services
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Technical & Scientific Services
- Professional & Business Services
- MBA- Management and Strategy- Western Governor’s University - 2006
- Bachelors- Information Technology, American Intercontinental University, Summa Cum Laude - 2003