How I can help you
I can provide insurance and risk management advice and help to identify your business risks and exposures to loss, as well as assist you with ideas to minimize, mitigate or transfer the financial burden of these risks, through insurance, to help insulate and protect your businesses continuing viability.
With 40-years experience as an Insurance Agent & Counselor, I was responsible for the development of new business as well as implementing and integrating the delivery of value-added risk and insurance services to a wide variety of privately-held, family-owned businesses of all types and sizes. I provided timely front-line support and assistance in the development, coordination, implementation and management of cost-effective insurance and risk management programs for business and industry.
As I relationship-oriented, solutions-driven and customer-focused sales person, I can assit you in the development of your marketing and sales plans with a focus on intangible services and identifying niches.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Government & Regulations
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
- Bachelors of Business Administration - Sales & Marketing Major - Economics Minor
Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, MI
- Member - Society of Certified Insurance Couselors (CIC)
- Accredited Advisor in Insurance (AAI)
- Dale Carneige Course Graduate