How I can help you
As a business operations and IT executive for technology and transportation companies, I focused on developing and executing strategic transformational
change, leading complex business process improvements, and creating and inspiring high-performance teams. I can help with customer focus, strategic planning, project/program management, team building and leadership, problem solving, and business process improvement. I led initiatives and programs for turning business around,managing multi-million dollar cost initiatives, developing strategic business programs, mergers and acquisitions, and
instilling a logical decision making process to solving complex and time-critical problems.
I am active in the community and am passionate about giving back. I currently serve on the Board of Directors of Dress for Success Austin, Susan G. Komen Austin, and the Texas Conference for Women.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Technology & IT Services
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Transportation & Warehousing
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Technical & Scientific Services
- Professional & Business Services
- Retail & Wholesale Trade
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
MBA, Cox School of Business, Southern Methodist University, Dallas, TX. BBA,BCIS, Dallas Baptist University, Dallas, TX.