How I can help you
When it comes to franchising, I have built franchise systems, and I am a local franchise owner, so I've been on both sides of the table. I can help you if you are trying to decide whether joining a franchise is the right way for you to start your own business.
I have two decades of franchising and small business ownership experience. My education includes obtaining a Certified Franchise Executive designation, and I am a graduate of the University of Michigan’s Psychology Program. It was a great honor to be awarded the esteemed Presidential e-Award for international exporting success. In my years of franchising experience, I have built franchise systems from the ground up, been a franchise owner myself, and consultant assisting those trying to determine if franchising is right for them.
I can help you with:
- Business start up and entrepreneurship
- How to select the right type of business for you
- Career transition - from employment to business ownership
- Selecting the right franchise
- International business
- Health care and senior care services
- Military-to-civilian transition
My volunteer experiences include leadership positions with the International Franchise Association, membership in the Business Ethics Alliance, the Veterans in Business Forum, Offutt Airforce Base's Boots to Business Program and Omaha Career Ministry, Founding Member of The Entrepreneurs' Education Collaborative, numerous local chambers of commerce, various professional networking groups, and Excel With A Mentor for transitioning military service members. My experience has enabled me to gain knowledge of franchising concepts in more than 80 different industries and 9 countries. Blake is a life-long Midwesterner and a longtime resident of Nebraska. Blake lives in Omaha with his wife and two sons.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
- Personal Services and Wellness
- Marketing, Advertising and Creative Services
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
- International Trade, Imports / Exports
- Health Care and Life Services
Certified Franchise Executive designation
University of Michigan’s Psychology Program