How I can help you
I want to help SCORE clients find solutions to their problems and find answers; to help clients improve their decision making and thereby improve their businesses.
I want to understand the needs of the Client and help mentor their development. Starting as a lawyer in private practice, I first represented small and mid-sized business in obtaining zoning, negotiating leases, providing tax and business advice and being their advocate.
Problem solving, continuous improvement, and root cause analysis are tools that all businesses use whether by intuition or detailed business planning.
With today's internet, valuable information and contacts with resources and professionals is readily available, and my mentoring will help align the interests of the SCORE client with resources that are important and valuable to them.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Intellectual Property
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Agriculture, Farming, Fishing & Hunting
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Technical & Scientific Services
- Professional & Business Services
- Retail & Wholesale Trade
- Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, D.C., J.D. degree
- Stanford University, Stanford, California, Bachelor's degree in Economics
- Attended Fresno State University, Fresno, California (freshman year)