How I can help you
I can help you with Marketing and Sales, Strategic Planning and New Product Development
COMPETENCIES and EXPERIENCE
- Assistant Professor of Marketing and Sales at Winona State University.
- MBA from the University of St. Thomas in Cross-Functional Management.Fortune 100 trained in sales and marketing (3M, AT&T).
- Sales and marketing experience Business to Business (B2B), Business to Consumer (B2C) and B2Gov.
- 20+ years of global marketing and sales management experience, managing high-performance teams of sales and marketing professionals including sales managers, sales representatives, marketing managers, supervisors, coordinators, interns.
- Product and brand management training and experience as the Product Manager and Brand Manager for Post-it® and Scotch ® brand products.
- Extensive experience utilizing web-based tools including local language websites (English, French, German, Japanese and Chinese, social media and webinars, Google Analytics and Google AdWords.
- Experienced in database management and managing the CRM system
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Intellectual Property
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Agriculture, Farming, Fishing & Hunting
- Arts, Entertainment & Recreation
- Professional & Business Services
University of St. Thomas, Minneapolis, MN
B.S. in Business- Marketing
Indiana University, Bloomington, IN