How to Create a Revenue-Generating Google Ads Campaign for your eCommerce Store
Running an eCommerce store can be tough and trying to figure out how to generate sales can be a daunting task. Google Ads is a great way to generate those sales and isn’t as expensive as you might think. This webinar is not a slideshow, but a live training session that focuses on putting together a highly-targeted Google Ads campaign that will put your website in front of potential buyers as efficiently and effectively as possible.
In this live training presentation, you will learn how to:
- Create a campaign in Google Ads
- Organize your campaign into Ad Groups
- Use keyword research to figure out which search terms to focus on
- Use keyword research to implement Negative Keywords
- Create high-quality ads that sell
- Create Ad Extensions to increase ad performance and functionality
- Create conversion actions to monitor sales that come from the ads
- Use Advanced Bid Adjustments to fine-tune your ad’s impressions.
Copyright © 2023 SCORE Association, SCORE.org
Funded, in part, through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All opinions, and/or recommendations expressed herein are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the SBA.