WORKSHOP: How to Start & Manage Your Own Business - LIBRARY
6:00pm - 8:30pm EDT
Are you interested in starting a business but concerned about….
……..how to begin? ……..where to begin? ……..whether your idea makes sense?
Here’s your chance to get some answers.
After this workshop you will know…..
- How a business plan can help you
- Your options for a legal structure of the business
- The importance of creating a budget
- The good news and the bad news about getting financing for your business
- How to define your product or service benefits and your target customer
- Where to look for help and guidance
Don’t fall into the trap of “Build it and they will come” (because they won’t).
Cost: No charge -- Advance Registration Required