Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
1:00pm - 4:00pm PDT
Having a website means nothing if it is not designed properly and your customers cannot find you online! This workshop is targeted at business owners who have a website, as well as those who are considering getting one. In this workshop, you will learn the basics of Search Engine Optimization. SEO is the art of enhancing your website's rankings in the search engines so you will be one of the top choices when people are searching for what you have to offer - all without utilizing a paid advertising program.
These are just a few of the tools and benefits you'll get from this workshop:
- Understand which search engines are important
- Learn how to select the most powerful keywords
- Understand some of the basic programming elements behind your site
- Get tips on how to create great content
- Get tools that will help you automate the many tasks involved in SEO
- Understand how links between sites impact your rankings
- Learn how to increase your online exposure
- Learn how to review web statistics and develop reporting that will guide your ongoing efforts
It is recommended that you attend SCORE's workshop, "Use the Internet to Market Your Business" before attending this class.
Although not required, you are encouraged to bring a wireless capable laptop for "hands-on" learning.
FREE WORKSHOP - Click here to Register!
Jeune Ortiz is Vice President of Marketing and Creative Director of future-ink, an award-winning web design and Internet marketing company. Jeune has more than 14 years of experience helping companies of all sizes generate revenue from their website and build an online image of which they can be proud. Jeune has launched over 400 successful website projects, and also has experience integrating offline and online marketing strategies.