As highly successful and experienced business professionals and entrepreneurs, SCORE Hawaii mentors deliver valuable and practical advice. Whether you are a start-up or an existing business, our business experts will help you and your business achieve new goals.
We believe that anyone can start and manage a successful small business. We also know that the road is harder for some than for others. Diverse backgrounds, different voices and unique needs may call for specialized resources and mentoring approaches.
SCORE is listening, recognizes these diverse needs, and provides personalized support in a wholly-inclusive platform called SCORE for All.
Since 1964, SCORE has educated and mentored more than 11 million small business owners and entrepreneurs. We're looking for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to serve in a variety of roles — from knowledgeable business mentors to local community advocates.
In this internet marketing program, you will learn how to create a pay-per-click (PPC) search engine marketing program to drive your business.
This information-packed session will answer the following questions:
- PPC vs search engine optimization - what’s the difference and what’s best for me??
- Does it make sense for me to do both?
- What are my PPC campaign setup options? Which should I worry about most?
- What are the most common PPC pitfalls and how can I avoid them?
- How does PPC search engine marketing compare to other marketing options from a cost per lead perspective?
Here are just some of the