I can help you evaluate your business model, be it a startup or be it in an established business. I work hard assisting my clients to identify their unique sales proposition, what differentiates your business from others. One of the areas which I enjoy challenging companies on identifies the product or service being offered and what problem your company is solving. I would like to help you to achieve your goals by making good business decisions. Mentoring topics include:
• Business planning and strategic planning
• Working with startup companies helping to define their Unique Sales Proposition.
• International trade
• International finance
• Working with farmers and Agriculture
• Starting and managing a business
• Business operations improvement
• Evaluation of invention ideas for possible patent protection
• Product development
• Consulting practice - starting and improving
I am an experienced mentor with 12 years volunteering for SCORE. I currently am one of 8 Regional Vice Presidents managing the field for SCORE’s New England and New York states. I worked 32 years for a Consumer Goods Company both in the US and overseas. I spent half of that time on International assignments based in Panama, Peru, England and Spain, as well as the US. I enjoy utilizing my business acumen as a coach and mentor to help small business owners and entrepreneurs realize their dreams. I bring a high energy level, commitment, responsiveness, and the ability to provide relevant observations to help you grow your business.