It is always a good time to pause and ask yourself, “How is my company doing?” Very often we as business owners are so busy solving day-to-day issues and running the business that we don’t take time to reflect on “Is my business performing the way I want it to?”
The following Self-Assessment can be completed in less than 5 minutes. If you answer “No” or “I’m not sure” to any of these 11 issues, it may be time to sit down with a SCORE Counselor for a free and confidential session.
SCORE can ask the additional questions that can help identify the improvement opportunities for your firm. We can then guide you in developing an action plan.
Most of our initial sessions last less than an hour so what do you have to lose besides some problem spots in your business?
- Is your firm as profitable as you think it should be?
- What are the trends of your profitability over the past 3 years?
- In your opinion, why are you not meeting your profit expectations?
- Is your firm in a solid position with your cash flow?
- What makes your product/service better than your competition?
- What is really important to your customers when they consider your product or service?
- Are you satisfied with your market share compared to your competition?
- Do you have a good handle on your sales trends over the last three years?
- What do your customers say and think about your overall customer service?
- How many customers do you lose annually due to service issues?
- What portion of your customer’s purchases come from your company?
Click here to connect you with SCORE Grand Rapids for a free and confidential session to help you improve and grow your business.