Everyone knows creative well-crafted content helps build our brand and grow our business. This webinar will address smart ways to differentiate your business, build community and make sales with your content marketing and social media efforts during this challenging time for small business.
Attendees will learn:
- How to create content that makes a connection with your prospects and customers
- Tips for using social media and your own website to improve your SEO.
- 3 excellent examples of small businesses using content in their marketing efforts
Prior to the webinar:
- What makes you/your business different?
- Are you attracting the right audience with your social media efforts?
- How much are you investing in marketing now?
Presenter: Kate Berg
Kate Berg has 25+ years in technology and strategic marketing, focusing on helping companies grow, go public and secure venture capital funding. She was President of Collective Bias, the global leader in influencer marketing, and helped raise $11MM in venture capital funding. In the 90's, Kate built global PR for Gartner and helped KPMG Consulting go public. She currently serves as Development Director for The Stamford Partnership, an area nonprofit focused on community and economic development.
This Webinar is Sponsored by Pitney Bowes