It is sometimes difficult to understand the financial options available to enable you to start or grow your business. This workshop will provide information on how to assess your options and be prepared to most effectively engage potential lenders.
Attendees will learn:
- What financial information is needed to apply for a commercial loan
- What type of loan is best for your needs
- How does a bank interpret financial information?
- What does a bank look for in a borrower’s personal and credit history?
- What are the best sources of capital for your commercial needs?
Presenter: Joe McCaffrey
Joe McCaffrey is a Business Advisor with Community Investment Corporation, which is a not-for-profit, economic development lender, licensed by the Small Business Administration to administer their lending programs. Joe is also a certified business mentor and subject matter expert in commercial real estate and small business financing with Fairfield County SCORE.
This Event is Sponsored by the Fairfield County's Community Foundation