This workshop is for business leaders who want to measure, improve, or tell your impact story without costing you your bottom line. We will introduce the B Corp assessment so that you can use this framework to think outside the box about how you are making an impact and where you can do better.
The topics covered will be:
- Learn what a social enterprise is and where your company fits in along the spectrum
- Learn how to strategize your company’s impact
- Be introduced to certification and impact frameworks
- Walk away with a tool to identify your impact goals aligned with your vision
- Workshop your company’s impact goals
- Position yourself as a leader in sustainability or mission-driven business
Presenter: Emily Reisner
Emily Reisner is Director of Strategic Advancement at reSET with 10+ years experience in the nonprofit and private sectors helping entrepreneurs and organizational leaders work through strategic challenges, optimize impact, and communicate that impact via marketing and storytelling.
At reSET, she oversees data, communications, and operational capacity building. She experienced seeing the power of prioritizing impact within a for-profit when she led the B Corp certification process at BrandIQ.
This event is sponsored by ReSET Incubator and Connecticut SCORE Chapters