As a small business, often with limited resources---time, people, finances---there are certain foundational areas that are MUST-HAVES for your business to succeed today. These, coupled with so many marketing and communication options to choose from, make it challenging to select the right MUST-DOs for your business to yield ROI from Marketing.
You will learn:
- the "four vanes" of Marketing -- Branding, Communications, Market Research and Sales Enablement
- the foundational elements of Marketing that all small businesses MUST HAVE in place
- the marketing and communications options available to small businesses
- how to select among these options to identify those that are right for your business
Prior to the webinar, give thought to:
- What marketing programs or activities are working well? What are working ok? What’s not working?
- What may need to change, and why?
Presenter: Cindy Terzian
Cindy has three decades of marketing experience, including 20 years working for multinationals, early-stage companies, and small businesses. Based on this breadth of experience, Cindy recognized the marketing expertise that organizations at different stages of maturity need through their lifecycle for growth and sustainability.
With this, she began to offer her expertise as a branding, marketing and communications strategist, consultant and unofficial “CMO” to small and other businesses.