Viewing this webinar requires some basic information. This data is only used within SCORE and will not be distributed to any third parties.
From high-visibility, high-impact initiatives such as improving your website, to everyday tasks such as how you answer the telephone or request customer feedback, marketing is interlaced into virtually every aspect of your business. Yet, in the rush to generate sales revenue, many entrepreneurs underestimate its importance, hoping to become the 1-in-a-1000 businesses that take off due to word-of-mouth referrals.
"Wolfe Rules of Marketing and Innovation" is for the other 999! Presenter Jim Wolfe, Entrepreneur-in-Residence at George Mason University's School of Business, imparts the criticality of marketing and help you avoid mistakes that can kill your business.
Wolfe's Rules of Marketing and Innovation will cover:
- The difference between marketing and sales
- Why marketing, not sales, is the starting point for businesses to make it
- The risk of cutting back on marketing to preserve cash flow
- The best ways to invest profits back into the marketing of your business
- How to manage equity stakes to grow your business