Building a business on your own can be challenging.
But you don't have to build it alone!
In this engaging webinar with a panel of experts, learn why working with a mentor can help you succeed in business.
- Provide expertise & practical "know-how"
- Help you optimize your business plans
- Troubleshoot new strategies & ideas
- Offer you proven business tools
- Become your trusted small business advisor
You'll learn from real mentors the experience they've had working with business owners, and you'll hear from clients about how mentors helped them achieve their dreams.
The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) was created in 1953 as an independent agency of the federal government to aid, counsel, assist and protect the interests of small business concerns, to preserve free competitive enterprise and to maintain and strengthen the overall economy of our nation.