There are over 44 different types of small business financing, so business owners often find themselves frustrated and overwhelmed looking for financing. It’s easy to end up chasing the financing that's marketed best to you — not the one that's best for your business, or the one you can actually get.
This webinar, presented by Gerri Detweiler with Nav, will help you identify the financing that's right for you based on your current qualifications.
You’ll learn about the top 10 types of small business financing, including:
- Typical lender requirements for each type of financing
- How to prepare for financing and increase your approval odds
- A simple way to avoid costly surprises
- Financing options if you don’t have good credit or are just starting out
- Common credit obstacles and ways to overcome them
You'll leave this webinar understanding types of financing available to your business now, as well as steps you can take to get additional financing in the future.
Download the webinar transcript.
Nav offers business owners transparent, start-to-finish services to help get them the best financing possible. The leading Business Financial Management platform, Nav has been used by 1 million business owners in the U.S to monitor and build their business and personal credit and explore more than 100 different financing products including a variety of loans and credit cards.