Are you ready to fulfill your dream of owning a business, but your funds are low? Becoming an entrepreneur on a low budget is possible—if you’re prepared for the journey.
In this webinar, business professor and SCORE mentor Julie Brander Neiman will explain how to start a successful business in easy-to-understand and easy-to-implement exercises.
She will help you determine:
- Is your business idea feasible?
- What is your mission statement?
- Who is your competition?
- What trends should you follow?
- What are the best marketing techniques?
- What are your startup and monthly expenses?
- How can you negotiate debt and raise your credit score?
- Should you use alternative financing?
- And much more
Download the webinar transcript.
Julie Brander is an experienced entrepreneur, who has built businesses from the ground up, including manufacturing, wholesale, retail and non-profit businesses. She has her MBA in Entrepreneurship has taught business courses on a college level, founded a non-profit with expertise in fundraising. A dedicated advocate for small business with vast experience and knowledge in helping entrepreneurs start and expand their business.
She is currently involved with SCORE and speaks regularly on business topics for entrepreneurs looking to start and expand their businesses. She also has spearheaded