1100 N. Main Street
Second Floor Conference Room
Ann Arbor, Michigan, 48104
This workshop focuses on the aspects of sales that are of greatest concern to small business owners as they seek to increase their sales. You’ll learn:
• How to choose the distribution channels that are most effective at moving your product, reaching customers and expanding sales.
• How to evaluate your sales process to pinpoint weaknesses and make sure you have the right sales team in place.
• Who you need on your sales team—assessing the various types of salespeople and how they can help your business
• Secrets to motivating your sales team by structuring an effective compensation plan
• Using benchmarking to track, monitor and improve your sales
· Great sales tools and resources for small businesses including CRM software