For many small business owners, keeping connected with customers on social media can feel overwhelming.
In this webinar, Deluxe's Director of Social Media Strategy of Small Business Services Katie Cerney will highlight some simple social must-do’s for small business owners and share tips for keeping up with the ever-changing platforms.
- Where and why to build a social presence
- Why engagement is critical on social channels
- How to create a social content strategy and publishing calendar
- Tips for creating great social photos & videos
- What are hashtags and why should you use them
- How to use paid social ads to help achieve your goals
- Examples from businesses across the country who have achieved success via social media activities
Download the webinar transcript.
For more than 100 years, Deluxe Corporation has sought to create the tools that help shape our economy. Since 1915, Deluxe has recognized the vital role that small business plays in our communities, from job creation to business development. For these reasons, the Deluxe Corporation Foundation provides financial support to nonprofits that help entrepreneurs and small business owners succeed. Our grants to SCORE have totaled more than $1.5M in recent years, with the majority of these funds supporting the creation and updates of online training and certification for SCORE mentors.