If you’re like many businesses, you are probably working overtime to navigate the ever-changing landscape created by C19. Whether you’ve already reopened or will be opening this summer, August will be an ideal time to assess what you’ve experienced already and develop a strategic plan for the rest of the year.
This session, presented by SCORE mentor Suzanne McGrath, will help business owners – including retailers and restaurants – learn from the experience they’ve had over the summer to:
- Create a pro forma Profit & Loss statement as a basis for planning the next 12 months
- Minimize costs and maximize revenue through market positioning
- Develop strategies for dealing with capacity limits, especially in a restaurant context
- Consider how to plan for a potential second wave as well as long term changes in consumer behavior
- Analyze options for dealing with lease issues
The goal of this webinar is to address these very real issues that will continue to pose existential challenges to many businesses at least through the next year.
Download the webinar transcript.
With over 50 years of experience, Progressive Commercial Insurance offers a full range of business insurance products featuring competitive rates and first-class service. They offer customized insurance solutions for both heavy and light commercial vehicles, as well as business insurance coverages including general and professional liability, workers’ compensation, business owners’ policies and more. Progressive is a Fortune 100 company and trusted by thousands of small business owners to protect their livelihood.