Preparing to Sell: Defining Your Target Market and Aligning Your Sales and Marketing Message
Do you think you know who your ideal client is, and how your product can help them?
Many business people have an unnecessarily long sales cycle because they don’t properly identify their ideal prospects and position themselves as a problem solver to their clients.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The common mistakes sales and business people make when defining a target market and assessing their common problems.
- How to craft your sales message to best solve these challenges for clients.
- Why narrowing your focus can yield greater results.
- Why seeing yourself as a problem solver will set you apart from your competition.
- What the 4 key motivators are for any buyer, and how to appeal to them.
- 5 essential tips to shortening the sales cycle.
SHARE THIS EVENT
Denise is President of Graziano Associates, author of the forthcoming book Once A Client, Always a Client™, and founder of Client Relationship Mastery™, the formula designed to help sales professionals improve client retention. GrazianoAssoc.com | Facebook | @GrazianoAssoc | More from Denise
Read Denise's full bio