Today, 4 in 5 consumers use search engines to find information about local businesses. Local online marketing is getting more and more competitive, and the first page of Google search results is getting smaller and smaller. Standing out is a challenge, but it is possible if you work at it.
This webinar will demonstrate how to optimize YOUR Google My Business listing and other local search strategies.
- The top online directories/citation sites you should get your business listed on
- What’s NAP and why it’s so important
- What pictures you should add to your listing and who else can add them
- How the new Google My Business Q&A feature can backfire if you’re not paying attention
- Why frequently logging into your listing is crucial and how it can prevent business from being lost to your competition
- How long videos should be and what formats you can upload
- Other local SEO strategies that your competitors probably aren’t using
Note: Before you attend this webinar, it’s best if you claim and verify your Google My Business listing in advance.
Download the webinar transcript.