Small Businesses face different financial challenges throughout each life stage of their business. From initial startup investments to deciding when is the right time to hire employees, business owners are constantly evaluating the impact of financial decisions.
Join financial expert from U.S. Bank, Nadine Seivert, as she discusses these topics and with Deluxe’s Amanda Brinkman and expands on advice and guidance she provides to small businesses in season six of the hit TV series, Small Business Revolution.
- Understanding your comprehensive business costs
- Understanding the difference between variable and fixed costs
- How to know when you’re ready to expand
- When it makes sense to hire someone vs. bring in industry expertise
- Understanding your numbers as it relates to your business model
- Evaluating your supply chain, along with roles and responsibilities
- How to make sure you’re ready for online demand
- How to broaden your selling channels to drive more revenue
For more than 100 years, Deluxe Corporation has sought to create the tools that help shape our economy. Since 1915, Deluxe has recognized the vital role that small business plays in our communities, from job creation to business development. For these reasons, the Deluxe Corporation Foundation provides financial support to nonprofits that help entrepreneurs and small business owners succeed. Our grants to SCORE have totaled more than $1.5M in recent years, with the majority of these funds supporting the creation and updates of online training and certification for SCORE mentors.