Key to any leadership role is the ability to provide a sense of informed direction and a sense of calm when situational demands exceed internal resources. Uncertainty can cause us to feel 'blind' and unsure about our own strengths and intuition.
This webinar, presented by The Crisis Tamer Lisa Dinhofer, will provide 'navigational tools' for working with uncertainty and planning for the aftermath of disruption.
This session will provide practical steps for:
- Identifying the often missed opportunities of 'not knowing'
- Effectively using clarity, 'knowing' and confidence during disruption
- Finding gold in the 'gap' between the problem and finding the solution
- The critical role Values play in managing uncertainty for yourself and your team
- Planning for what we never think about in the aftermath of disruption
We’ve extended this webinar to allow for more questions and on-the-spot coaching around this topic. With change happening at an accelerated pace, this timely presentation will be updated to resonate with what’s happening up to the date of this session.
With over 50 years of experience, Progressive Commercial Insurance offers a full range of business insurance products featuring competitive rates and first-class service. They offer customized insurance solutions for both heavy and light commercial vehicles, as well as business insurance coverages including general and professional liability, workers’ compensation, business owners’ policies and more. Progressive is a Fortune 100 company and trusted by thousands of small business owners to protect their livelihood.