Join this webinar presented by the Department of Labor and the IRS to learn about important Wage and Hour Requirements for Employers and Employees, as well as IRS Small Business Resources and Federal Taxes.
You'll learn about:
- What is Wage and Hour and how does this agency affect me?
- What are the regulations and laws enforced by Wage and Hour?
- How are these laws enforced on businesses?
- Resources available on the IRS Small Business/Self-Employed Tax Center
- e-News subscription for small business
- The IRS tax calendar, workshops, and more!
This webinar is a part of the National Small Business Week Virtual Summit, hosted by the U.S. Small Business Administration and SCORE.
SBA’s participation in this Cosponsored Activity is not an endorsement of the views, opinions, products, or services of any Cosponsor or other person or entity. All SBA programs and services are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis. Reasonable arrangements for persons with disabilities will be made, if requested at least 2 weeks in advance, by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. SBA Cosponsorship Authorization #21-21-C.