According to SCORE’s Megaphone on Mainstreet study, 8.8% of black-owned businesses described their business now as profitable and growing, while 56.3% reported as NOT profitable. A key to the success of any business is financial literacy and being able to master your numbers.
Join this educational webinar, presented by Owner & CEO of PKJ Consulting Phyllis Johnson, that will break down this critical element of business success into simple terms, so you are more informed, understand your numbers and can make better financial decisions.
This session will guide you on:
- Understanding the alliance between personal and business finances
- How to read and use financial statements
- How to measure your company’s financial health
- Accounting basics (including accounting software)
- How to use cash flow forecasts
- Business risk and how to manage it
- How trusted advisors can help your business (and how to vet them)