Wondering how to market your business during the economic downturn related to coronavirus (COVID-19)? Consistent, clear communication with your customers is vital, so they understand when, how, and where they can still do business with you.
Join marketing maven and host of the Small Business Revolution, Amanda Brinkman, as she outlines actionable marketing strategies to help you weather the storm.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Use your website to keep customers informed of critical information, such as how they can still purchase from you
- Engage with your followers on social media, even if they aren’t buying right now
- Update your directory listings, like Google My Business, to communicate critical information like offering curbside pickup, even if your business is closed
- Use email marketing to keep your customers updated on the latest changes to your business, due to COVID-19
- Take advantage of other marketing channels for brick and mortar locations, like print marketing and signage, so customers can quickly and easily understand how to engage with your business
Download the webinar transcript.
For more than 100 years, Deluxe Corporation has sought to create the tools that help shape our economy. Since 1915, Deluxe has recognized the vital role that small business plays in our communities, from job creation to business development. For these reasons, the Deluxe Corporation Foundation provides financial support to nonprofits that help entrepreneurs and small business owners succeed. Our grants to SCORE have totaled more than $1.5M in recent years, with the majority of these funds supporting the creation and updates of online training and certification for SCORE mentors.