Want to learn the best tips for launching or sprucing up your business website?
In this workshop, Google's Dave Meyer will offer tips for:
- Building a goal-oriented website
- Creating useful content for your audience
- Ensuring your site is useful for visitors, on any and every device
- Increasing visibility with search engine optimization (SEO)
- Establishing a search-friendly site that’s useful for customers and supports your business goals
Download the webinar transcript.
Dave is a speaker for Google’s Get Your Business Online program. He has more than 20 years of experience in marketing and communications and has presented digital marketing topics to thousands of people across the U.S. and Canada. Dave’s presentations include more than 300 webinars on topics like SEO, advertising, content marketing, and sales strategy.
Dave was named 2016 Entrepreneur of the Year by the TwinWest Chamber of Commerce in Minneapolis, and has been recognized by organizations including the International Association of Business Communicators (IABC), the Association of Builders