A key to starting and building a successful business is planning. Sometimes, a business plan is required, but it’s not always the answer to creating a successful business. Sometimes, you need to think lean.
In this session, SCORE Mentor David Terrell will walk you through a Lean Canvas to help you create a “blueprint” of your business. He will provide practical tips and tools and teach you how to:
- Determine the key categories of starting, testing and growing your business
- Identify your target customers and what you need to do to get them to buy from you
- Recognize your customers’ problems and how your product or service will solve them
- Communicate your value propositions that set you apart from your competition
- Test your solutions and get valuable feedback
- Determine your cost structure, runway and revenue streams
- Monitor key metrics to determine your business’s initial and ongoing success
NEW webinar length: This webinar will last an hour and a half to go into more depth on this topic, and leave plenty of time for Q&A.
Download the webinar transcript.