Understanding intellectual property (IP) is an important skill for anyone starting or growing a business. Your business name, products, services, and other technical and creative works are usually protected by one or more forms of IP: patents, trademarks, copyrights, and trade secrets.
Having a working knowledge of how IP protects the various parts of your business and helps you create and maintain a competitive advantage over your competition is absolutely essential for your long-term success.
Join this webinar presented by Intellectual Property Attorney Kelley Keller, Esq. and learn:
- The difference between the four types of IP: patents, trademarks, copyrights, and trade secrets
- What each form of IP protects, how protection is granted, and how long protection lasts
- The rights and responsibilities that come with owning intellectual property
- How IP helps you create a distinct and competitive advantage over competition
- When you should formally protect a piece of intellectual property and the best way to do it