To instill a mindset of innovation at your small business, you may need to adopt some different ways of thinking.
Inspire Innovation in Your Small Business
Do you know why your company struggles with innovation? What obstacles stifle your creativity? How can you develop your next product or sell your next service?
During this webinar, award-winning inventor, entrepreneur and author Lon Safko will show you how to get creative and inspire innovative thinking to make your small business thrive.
You will learn:
- How your brain functions (or doesn’t)
- Demonstrations of your brain’s difficulty to be creative
- Examples of exercises like “random association” that teach your brain to generate new ideas
- How to overcome obstacles and excel at creativity everyday
- Become your own “Innovation Thought Leader!”
Download the webinar transcript.
SHARE THIS EVENT
Lon is the bestselling author of "The Social Media Bible" which hit #1 on Amazon, and "The Fusion Marketing Bible", which hit #3 on Amazon, an acclaimed international keynote speaker and trainer, and the star of the PBS Television Special "Social Media & You... Communicating In A Digital World." He has 18 inventions and more than 30,000 of his personal records at the Smithsonian Institution.
Read Lon's full bio
Learn how you as an innovator, inventor and entrepreneur can share your product and your story on the Home Shopping Network's American Dreams initiative.