Small business grants are an entrepreneur’s dream, because they offer money that does not have to be repaid. But finding, applying for and winning small business grants can be daunting.
In this webinar, presented by Education Director of Nav Gerri Detweiler, you’ll learn:
- The main sources of grants, including both private and federal grants
- Tools for researching small business grants
- Application tips to increase your chances of being successful
- Is there really free money to start a business?
- The current state of COVID-19 small business grants
Nav offers business owners transparent, start-to-finish services to help get them the best financing possible. The leading Business Financial Management platform, Nav has been used by 1 million business owners in the U.S to monitor and build their business and personal credit and explore more than 100 different financing products including a variety of loans and credit cards.