Marketing is the fuel that drives any small business. But most small businesses have two major challenges: limited time and limited resources. Which means you need to pick a target customer you can actually hit.
To develop a killer marketing plan, you need to define your target customer, your niche, your differentiator and most importantly how you are going to tell the world you are open for business. You also need to know how much money you’ll need to conduct all your marketing efforts.
Attendees will learn:
- How to develop your #1 sales tool
- How to identify your target market customer
- How to figure out your niche
- How to find your customers online
- Build sales activities that achieve your marketing goals