Viewing this webinar requires some basic information. This data is only used within SCORE and will not be distributed to any third parties.
You know that you need marketing to increase sales and get the word out. But do you need to hire a professional? Maybe you have already sunk in time and effort with ideas that flopped. How can you be sure you are getting a good return for your business?
Based on 20+ years experience in a variety of marketing roles and several years working with the lean budgets of entrepreneurs, Jeanne Rossomme will walk you through the complete process for maximizing your marketing:
- Start: What marketing activities should you outsource? What activities should you DIY or keep in-house?
- Set Goals: How much should you pay? How do you set a budget for your marketing project?
- Vendor List: With so many names for marketing companies, how do you know where to look and who to ask?
- Request for Proposals: How do you structure requests so you can compare and evaluate your options?
- Decision: Why going with the lowest bidder may not be the best (or cheapest) option. What should you look for (or look out for) in an agreement?
- Results: How can you track and gain valuable learning, no matter the results?
Download this guide "What Should You Pay for Marketing Services"