Viewing this webinar requires some basic information. This data is only used within SCORE and will not be distributed to any third parties.
In today’s digital landscape, you’re fighting for your customers’ time and attention not only against other products, but also their friends, family, and favorite celebrities. How can a small business compete? Content marketing can be a way to cut through the noise —by providing materials that your customers truly want and seek out.
Content marketing can help you to build your reputation, establish your expertise, and strengthen your relationship with your customers. In this workshop, digital marketing strategist Zontee Hou explores the ways in which you can develop blog posts, videos, ebooks, infographics, and other content pieces to support your business every day. She also discusses how you can use social media and email marketing to get the most value out of these content pieces.
Bringing her experience working with businesses large (technology, finance, tourism) and small (independent boutiques, non-profits, start-ups), Zontee takes you through real-life examples of smart content marketing executions, as well as through constructs and exercises you can do for yourself.
- What is "content marketing"?
- Why is it a cost-effective way for small businesses to promote themselves?
- How can small businesses implement content marketing tactics?
- How should you identify the right content marketing approach for your audience?
- How do you get the most value out of your content marketing?