Viewing this webinar requires some basic information. This data is only used within SCORE and will not be distributed to any third parties.
Disaster planning. Emergency preparedness. Business continuity. Whatever you choose to call it, the goal for any business is the same: To get back up and running in a safe, timely manner after a disaster or emergency situation takes place.
Did you know there are simple steps you can implement now to stay connected to, communicate with, and be of service to your employees, customers, suppliers, and community in the event of an emergency?
That’s just one focus of this SCORE workshop which focuses on ways to use automated email marketing tools to meet an emergency situation head-on.
- Easy, automated ways to build your lists of people with whom you'll want to communicate in an emergency
- How to segment the groups that matter, and the communications that each should receive
- Ways to create prescheduled communications (for more effective communications in a emergency!)
- Mobile apps that give you the ability to communicate anywhere you have Internet access
- Social + email - peanut butter and jelly! Reach to and through a broader network by linking your communication channels.
- Essential, built-in data backup – how to use and customize it for your business
Although the core of this workshop will be emergency planning, these same principles apply for everyday email marketing as well.
Gina Watkins, an educational marketing expert with Constant Contact, uses case studies of businesses which have thrived during emergencies, to convey practical advice on how to use online marketing tools to create engaged, vital communication networks that can respond well to any disaster.