It’s not a question of if, but when the next disaster will strike. Is your business prepared for the next major disaster event, such as a hurricane, flood, tornado, earthquake or wildfire?
This webinar, presented by Alex Contreras, Director of Preparedness, Communication and Coordination at SBA’s Office of Disaster Assistance, will provide basic steps to prepare and recover from disasters so that your business is resilient.
- How to make preparedness a priority
- Lessons learned from recent disaster events
- How the SBA Disaster Loan Program can help
- Other forms of assistance for businesses
- How mitigation saves lives, property and your investment
Download the webinar transcript.
The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) provides financial, technical and management assistance to help Americans start, run and grow their businesses. SCORE is a resource partner with the SBA. The SBA administers a Congressional grant which provides SCORE with funding. SCORE volunteers work with the SBA to provide small business mentoring and training to entrepreneurs through SBA offices.