Viewing this webinar requires some basic information. This data is only used within SCORE and will not be distributed to any third parties.
During this 1-hour workshop, you will learn first-hand from a successful business owner how you and your business can be well prepared for extreme weather or other emergencies that may temporarily make your place of business inaccessible.
Jennifer Shaheen, President of Technology Therapy, shares insights on the following topics:
- Your physical space matters. Learn how to protect it from weather- no matter how sudden or severe.
- Invest in your e-office. Discover technology that syncs on-site and remote work.
- Make location a place, not a barrier. Create a plan for remote work and client obligations.
- Always be social. Learn to use social media for customer communication and customer service.
- Set expectations early & often. Establish (and then manage) customer expectations for response times.