Filing an LLC provides small businesses with some of the advantages of incorporating while preserving simplicity through minimal compliance formalities. For example, business owners who operate LLCs aren’t personally liable for business debts. But is that benefit alone enough to form an LLC for your business?
Join Nellie Akalp, CEO and Founder of CorpNet.com, for a fast-paced yet in-depth discussion about LLCs, sharing insight for your next discussion on selecting this entity for your business.
- The benefits of forming an LLC
- Describe tax advantages, disadvantages, and structuring options of the LLC
- Determine the differences between a member-managed and manager-managed LLC
- Name the compliance requirements for LLC owners
- Recall the steps to form an LLC