You lost a key client. You didn’t get the contract. You’re struggling to “bounce back” after a disappointment, setback or destabilizing event.
Small business owners are bombarded with multiple simultaneous stressors more than ever. Resilience is becoming a key factor in maintaining a quality of life and good mental health.
This webinar presented by Lisa Dinhofer, “The Crisis Tamer,” explores the concepts and practices of resilience building and why it's more effective than the traditional “stress management” paradigm for managing the hills and valleys of business ownership.
Participants will learn about:
- Understanding resilience: what it is and what it isn't
- The difference between resilience building and “stress management”
- What stress is doing to our brains and why resilience building is necessary
- Resilience following disappointment
- Factors for success in building resilience in the face of a disappointment or destabilizing event
- Factors in resilience “failure” following a setback or crisis
- Tools for resilience building
During the webinar, Lisa will provide exercises to practice resilience building so join us LIVE!