Attend this webinar and learn how to create a search-friendly site that’s useful for customers and supports your business goals.
Best Practices for Building a Winning Website
Your website is often the first impression a person has of your business. Is your website a good representation of your company – or does it miss the mark?
In this webinar presented by digital marketing expert Sherry Bonelli, you’ll learn what to consider and implement as you build or update your website.
- Overview of popular web development platforms
- What design elements you should have on your website – and which ones to avoid at all cost
- Why site speed is important
- Basic Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies
- How to measure your site’s performance
- How to write engaging content
- How to increase visitors and engagement
- Improve the likelihood of your pages showing up in Google search results
SHARE THIS EVENT
Sherry Bonelli, owner of early bird digital marketing, is a nationally recognized local SEO expert and digital marketing professional. She is a recognized national presenter, speaking at industry events, webinars and podcasts, and she's a guest columnist for some of the leading SEO and digital marketing websites.
Read Sherry's full bio
This webinar will demonstrate how to optimize your Google My Business listing and other local search strategies that your competitors probably aren't using.