Viewing this webinar requires some basic information. This data is only used within SCORE and will not be distributed to any third parties.
Don't miss part II of this informative series. In this session, you will learn how to attract and manage key staff. You'll also learn how to communicate with them during times of crisis to keep your business going.
As your small business grows, your team will become increasingly critical to your success. You may rely on your staff to be the face of your company when interacting with customers or to manage daily operations. You may also depend on them to keep the business going in case of emergency or natural disaster.
Whether you have employees now or will need them in the future, human resource strategies are important for every small business owner. Join us for this 2-part webinar series by Patty Dedominic to learn the 8 most urgent tips for your team’s success.
You will learn:
1. How to develop performance improvement plans & how to handle terminations
2. The critical components of an employee emergency management plan
3. The essential elements of employee workplace kits
4. How to manage staffing needs in case of emergency
5. Ways to thwart Murphy’s Law in an emergency or prolonged crisis event
All attendees of the live webinar sessions will receive a copy of the presentation and the Checklist for the Hire and Growth Rx handouts.
Get the other 3 HR tips in part I of this webinar series.