Viewing this webinar requires some basic information. This data is only used within SCORE and will not be distributed to any third parties.
In this informative webinar, USA TODAY columnist, author of The Small Business Bible and Small Business Connection editor-in-chief, Steve Strauss will walk you through the steps to start your own business. Real-world and practical, these tips are the key to the success of any new startup venture:
- Self-evaluation: Are you cut out to be an entrepreneur?
- Business Evaluation: How viable is your idea?
- Legalities and Formalities: The nuts-and-bolts are critical
- The Business Plan: It’s your roadmap for a successful journey
- Get Funded: There are a lot more options than you may know about
- Set Up Shop: This is the fun stuff!
- Trial and Error: Learning from your mistakes, and successes, is important