Establishing your restaurant on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter will not only give you the opportunity to bring in new customers, but it will also help you strengthen your relationships with current customers.
Join this webinar and learn five tips to make your restaurant’s social media presence more appetizing!
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to post the best food photos on Instagram
- Quick ways to request and share testimonials from your happy customers
- What types of questions to ask on Facebook to spread more word-of-mouth
- What to tweet and retweet
- Effective ways to show appreciation for your team on social media
Download the webinar transcript.
Headquartered in New Hyde Park, N.Y., Kimco Realty Corporation is a premier owner and operator of open-air shopping centers. The company owns interests in approximately 500 U.S. shopping centers comprising over 80 million square feet of leasable space across 35 states and Puerto Rico. Publicly traded on the NYSE since 1991, and included in the S&P 500 Index, the company has specialized in shopping center acquisitions, development and management for more than 50 years.